Objectives and multidisciplinary skills
• A number of professionnal speakers share their
experience of the industrial world.
• 11 month internship over 3 years
• Quick graduate placement-1 month
The Control systems and Information technology program aims to provide a
double professional skill, allowing to master both computer engineering tools and
the design of automated systems. We particularly emphasize on Software Development,
Industrial Automation, Industrial Monitoring Systems, Real-Time Embedded Systems,
Robotics, Human-Machine Interface and Virtual and Augmented Reality. Our goal is to
train engineers through theoretical and practical courses, collaborative projects, and long
- Strong skills in software development, programming languages, computer
technologies and human-computer interaction.
- Ability to integrate information technology in automated processes (supervision
systems, communication network,...), in electronic solutions (embedded systems...)
- Administration of computer systems (security, etc.) and databases.
- Ability to design, develop and evaluate innovative virtual reality applications.
- Ability to interact, share, explain as a project manager.