- The school is located close to Angers’Belle Beille campus: student accommodation, university cafeteria, sports hall ...
- A selection of higher Education courses with facilities that make studies and leisure easy (high speed data networks, libraries, museums, sport centers, swimmingpools...)
- Some not-to-be missed events: European First Film Festival «Premiers plans» in January, «Made in Angers» in February, street festivities «Les accroches-coeur» in September, etc.
- For more information: www.angersloiretourisme.com
- Varied outdoor activities: canoeing, mountain biking, horse-riding, hiking... in breathtaking landscapes (The Loire Valley is part of the Unesco World Heritage).
- Located at the crossroads of the main cities in the West of France (Nantes, Poitiers, Rennes, Tours), Angers ranks as second in the Pays de la Loire region.
- Angers is dynamic and attracts people because of its varied economy.